This is a fun game that my kids (and my students back in the day) love!!
1. Put a couple of sight words on your wall, table, or floor (index cards work great for this).
2. Hand your child a fly swatter.
3. Call out a word. Your child needs to find it and slap it with the fly swatter.
4. This is also fun as a race between children.
5. For older children, the one who swats it first can keep the card; count them at the end.
**Obviously, you could also do this for letters, numbers, colors, math facts, even learning money.